Thursday, July 29, 2010

Fishing with Bubbles:: Life

Lately I have had a facination with bubbles. I can't help but find the simplistic joy in watching a sphere of soapy water float up into the air. Everyone loves bubbles, they can't help it. If you don't like bubbles there is seriously something wrong with your inner child. My husband and I have found a new hobby in fishing, as cruel as I think it is sometimes there is something very calming about it and the quiet peace that surrounds you is something that cannot be recreated. Its a very beautiful thing to find peace in your own back yard. How have I missed out on life outdoors in colorado? I have to say that this summers adventures have been full of nature and I love it. 


Enjoy! 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Let me know how you feel!!