Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My First Blog : Life


Apparently all of the photographers today have blogs. That's just fine with me, except I want to have a great blog that doesn't cost me much. This will have to do for now until I can afford to get pro-photo which is by far the coolest and most customizable blog designer.

This is my first blog, so welcome to my life. If your reading this, I'm far cooler than I thought I was. Hopefully you will like my work, and my zany personality. It shines through from time to time.  I am starting this blog to compliment my website: www.Livetolovephotography.blogspot.com, which has been my all consuming project for the last few months.

To you fellow photogs out there- I would love feedback, pointers, tips and tricks to get my self out there. I want to share my passion of photography with the world, but I have found my self in a rut!

 Lets get this thing started!
<3 T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you see? Let me know how you feel!!